Skip to main content

Southern Entrepreneurs

Southern Entrepreneurs is a non-profit making business support service based in Hampshire.  Over the last decade we have helped hundreds of local businesses achieve success by giving them access to key business contacts and information.

We predominately work with small to medium sized businesses across the public and private sector. We support members to learn, network, connect and grow. SE is a member-led service – our members work across a number of different business sectors, giving us the knowledge to understand your business and support your growth.

We have built a strong community of like-minded business professionals who share knowledge, experience and best practice with the sole aim of achieving mutual success.

Ask Anne

Ask Anne any question you like to help your business learn, network, connect or grow

02 Feb 2016

BLOG - Oh by the way, you have to be a Magazine Editor too…

In the last month I’ve picked up three new clients because they like how I sound on the internet. How has that happened and what could you do?


05 Jan 2016

BLOG - is home the best place to work?

As a freelancer, I’m privileged that my office can be anywhere – London, New York, Berlin or back at my parents in Teesside. Still, despite the rise in the number of workspace options (coffee shops with fast Wi-Fi, co-working hubs), I still spend most of my time working from home.


Coming Events


16 Feb 2016 10:00 - 13:00

Worksted - KINGSWORTHY ample FREE parking

Does doing marketing always mean spending money?

Are you struggling to find out what kind of marketing you should be doing to get your name out there




17 Feb 2016 18:00 - 20:00

Civic Offices - FLEET

Contrary to what you might think branding is not just about a look, a style or a corporate colour

If you think of branding as an a big iceberg the visual identity only makes up the tip – or around 15% - of the whole,  the remaining 85% - which is under the surface - is all about the company’s philosophy and brand values.